Previously on the Play Store in Early Access, the Slopes: Ski and Snowboarding tracking app is finally ready for public release on the Play Store. Already popular on iOS, Slopes brings a wealth of information on resort maps and conditions as well as tracking your runs and stats.
Keeping track of the day’s activities is as simple as opening up the app on your phone and tapping the button to start recording, with Slopes taking care of business thereafter. You’ll be able to check your speeds, distance, and more for every single activity, with the app pausing the GPS function when you are on a ski lift or waiting in a queue for your turn. You can also monitor your friend’s progress and stats in private leaderboards if you are the competitive type.
• A unique timeline of your day, merging interactive maps and detailed stats
• Run replays and speed heat-maps
• Privacy-focused: accounts are optional, Sign in with Google is supported if/when you create one
Resort Maps & Info
• Trail maps and other resort information for over ~1,800 resorts worldwide.
• Ski Emergency information, listed with a quick-access button on the resort screen.
Real-Time Conditions Report
• The report is based on user ratings in real-time. It averages all conditions reported during the day by the riders and surfaces it to help others know what to expect in the upcoming days.
• On top of that, there is an AccuWeather 7-day snowfall forecast, that completes the picture of what things are like at the resort, and when you should head up to catch some great fresh powder.
Slopes is free to download and thankfully isn’t encumbered with ads, with the option to gain access to advanced data analysis and 3D interactive maps for $24.99 per annum.
Download it Here: Slopes: Ski and Snowboard (Play Store Link)