Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Global chip shortage reportedly hits Apple, delaying production of iPad and MacBook models
- VanMoof S3 and X3 e-bikes now support Find My integration, here’s how it works
- Chipolo ONE launching in June as the first third-party item tracker with Find My integration
- Apple officially opens Find My network to third-party products as AirTags launch looms
- M1 Mac RAM and storage can be upgraded after purchase, but it’s not easy
Enjoy the podcast?:
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.